I need some advice

Natwestarechancers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This ones getting a bit confusing.

In 2004 I went over my overdraft limit, a direct debit came out and Natwest paid the direct debit. Due to my circumstances changing i could not afford to pay it back then came bank charges which made it worse. I then paid off £1000 too them however by this time the charges had rose the account to still be over the £2000 overdraft limit. So we gave up attempting to pay this off.

Then a company called CAPQUEST started calling threatening court procedings. I then found this fantastic website, where I find these chargges are unlawful, I had already paid them £199 . Then I cancelled these payments to CAPQUEST as the charges meant that I would be paying them back nearly £3500. After being victimised by these abhorrent paople (3 or 4 calls a day threatening me)

I have recently sent for my bank statements for the last 6 years which I have now recieved.

A few days before i recieved my bank statements, I recieve a letter from H L LEGAL saying

SETTLEMENT OFFER

Current balance of Account £2472.81

Settlement Offer £1298.23

Your Minimum Saving £1174.58

So I called CAPQUEST asking them why this offer had now come. The problem is that I dont owe them £1298.23 I owe then £1168.31.

Is there anyone who can advise me?