Town and City Parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just read an interesting article on Wreham. Com involving the perth based private parking company Town and City Parking limited. I understand that ASDA management were contacted and asked

if the demands being sent are legal parking tickets or just speculative invoices and they replied“the car park management company issue a parking charge notice (PCN) which are not fines, but civil penalties.

Correct me if I am wrong but I understood that penalties are ulawful not only in England and Wales but also in Scotland

It just shows how clueless the people at ASDA are, and probably explains why they fall for PPC propaganda hook, line and sinker.I once made a complaint to ASDA about the wording on TCP's signs and was initially told that ASDA don't own any car-parks, but they were owned "by the council". It took two further emails to get them to admit they they did actually own the car parks in question.