BankFodder BankFodder

007coot

Style card and PPI claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2811 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I had a style card and I want to send a subject access request to see if i paid PPI. I understand from reading the internet that they ceased trading a few years ago. Does anyone know if this is correct and if so is there anything I can do to get my records?? Maybe contacting RBS?

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Lisa :-)

if thats who financed it yes

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if thats who financed it yes

dx

I'm sure RBS did, I sent an SAR off to style at the address I had on an old letter but have not had a reply so I'll try just going to RBS directly instead then. If they financed it does that mean they are legally repsonsible so should have all my records and be able to refund if I paid PPI or do you think I'm wasting my time?

Thanks for your reply :-)