style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have been repossessed and Acendon have the house up for sale for alot more than we owe so fingers crossed we wont have much of a shortfall if any at all. If they sell for more than we owe what happens with the extra money ?.

Also i have inherited a house which is currently for sale but its under probate and not my own name on the deeds. As the repossessed Mortgage was in my partners name and not my own would Acendon be able to claim any of this property if there is a shortfall ? They are totally unaware of this.

Hope this makes sense to anyone reading :???:

If the house sells for more than you owe, you will receive the surplus - less expenses, fees, etc. added by the lender - which they will pretty much make up and then multiply by 2!! Sadly they will point to the conditions which will probably, as they say, give them a right to do whatever they like.

The probate property will presumably eventually be transferred to you if you are the sole beneficiary? If you wish you could have course have the executors of the estate sell it and give you the cash instead. As the repossessed property was in the name of your partner, and this money will come to you, it is nothing to do with Acendon. They will pursue you for any shortfall, but they have no 'right' to any money you have inherited.