ESA Reassessment????

Dilizjo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:Hello Dilizjo:

Sadly, the response from what Shatos euphemistically describe as their 'customer relations' is entirely believable.

Mr Manager's talking twaddle and clearly hasn't read;

ESA Filework Guidelines Version 7 dated 1 June 2012

(Those in need of a cure for chronic insomnia should Google MED-ESAFWG~001)

Preferred evidence for a pinocchio doing re-referral scrutiny is a previous ESA85/85A but they have a wealth of other evidence available to them. In summary:

Controversially, the Medical Services Referral System still holds almost all of the filework outputs, IB/ESA85s, and IB/ESA85As, that have been produced electronically by Shatos since 2006. The system also holds a record of telephone conversations between Shatos and a claimant's doctors.

In the ESA55 (outer file for the paperwork);

An ESA50, unless Shatos've lost it or it's a mental health case.

Further medical evidence. All those lettters and reports that Shatos somehow manage to separate from an ESA50, like the one from your general practioner!

Tis true that Shatos no longer routinely see revised Jobcentreplus decisions or upheld tribunal decisions so, for anyone who has one, it's worth sending a copy (not the original) with the ESA50 and hoping Shatos don't lose it.

Now, do you happen to have a fax machine :?: Sitting under the stairs, next to your dual deck compact disc recorder :?:

:wave: Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good update folks:-D

After many attempts to fax the further medical evidence through to ATOS and failing... we scanned it and sent it by email this morning, I also included with the covering email that the customer relations manager had told me that my file had not been scrutinised in Nov/Dec.

I have just picked up a message on my answer machine from ATOS asking me to ring them, which I have just done and she has told me that she forwarded my email to the head of scrutiny who has decided that on consideration of my GP letter that we had just sent I did not need to have a face to face assessment and that I would hear from the DWP soon.:!:

So my 10 month battle about having a recorded face to face assessment is over till I find out what group the DWP put me in...... I wait with bated breath....

Thank you to all that have supported me and my rantings through this:-D

:Hello Dianne:

Shall resist the temptation to ask why Shatos didn't send your file for re-referral scrutiny last November!

Really pleased for you that the first part of your current battle with DWATO's finally over. And I'm slowly turning :sick: with envy.

Hope you're soon off the extra meds, best wishes, Margaret.

Feeling really good today folk:) have just learnt that I have been put in the support group for 3 years. So my battle with ATOS has ended for now:whoo:

Once again everyone thankyou for your support and advice over the last 10 months, it has been invaluable:clap2:

:Hiya Dianne:

Margaret just turned completely :sick:.

Err...... :cheer2:

That you've finally landed your entitlement, although I'm sure you'd rather not need it.

Going back to #159 you won't be due any arrears. Supersession decisions after routine reassessments are effective from the date of the decision. However, if your award's income based you'll get the enhanced disability premium. Think it's £14ish a week.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from Shatos.

Sincerely, Margaret. :wave:

Edited by **Margaret**

Just read your Thread Dilizjo. Thats great news. Well done you for putting your foot down.

Does anyone know if its true that for the PIP medicals, we're allowed to record them as long as the method of recording uses a tape or Video.

According to the DWP the regs for recording PIP are the same as for ESA

Taking a poke at the world

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience