• Tweets

• deed?  you mean consent order you and her signed? concluding the case as long as you nor she break it's conditions signed upto? dx  
    • Well tbh that’s good news and something she can find out for herself.  She has no intention of peace.  I’m going to ask the thread stays open a little longer.   It seems she had not learned that I am just not the one!!!!  plus I have received new medical info from my vet today.   To remain within agreement, I need to generally ask for advice re:  If new medical information for the pup became apparent now - post agreement signing, that added proof a second genetic disease (tested for in those initial tests in the first case but relayed incorrectly to me then ), does it give me grounds for asking a court to unseal the deed so I can pursue this new info….. if she persists in being a pain ? If generally speaking, a first case was a cardiac issue that can be argued as both genetic and congenital until a genetic test is done and then a second absolute genetic only disease was then discovered, is that deemed a new case or grounds for unsealing? Make sense ?   This disease is only ever genetic!!!!   Rather more damning and indisputable proof of genetic disease breeding with no screening yk prevent.   The vet report showing this was uploaded in the original N1 pack.   Somehow rekeyed as normal when I was called with the results.   A vet visit today shows they were not normal and every symptom he has had reported in all reports uploaded from day one are related to the disease. 
    • Hi Roberto, Read some of the other threads here about S Sixes - they all follow the same routine of threats, threats, then nothing. When you do this, you'll see how many have been in exactly the same situation as you are. Keep us updated as necessary .............
    • Nationwide's takeover of Virgin Money is hitting the headlines as thousands of customers protest that they will not get a vote on whether it should happen.View the full article
    • unrelated to the agreement then, could have come from Lowells filing cabinet (who lowells - they dont do that - oh yes they do!! just look at a few lowell paypal EU court claim threads) no name and address for time of take out either which they MUST contain. just like the rest of the agreement then..utter bogroll that proves nothing toward you ... slippery lowells as usual it's only a case management discussion on 26 April 2024 at 10:00am by WebEx. thats good simply refer to the responses you made on your 4a form response only. pleanty of SPC thread here to read before the 26th i suggest you read at least one a day. dx  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

how far back scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello i am going to reclaim ppi from an old tsb account had a few loans

plus i have a tsb creditcard account that has been sold onto a debt recovery agency

any advice greatly appreciated

i was thinking of putting in a sar to start with is this the way to go

and will a sar get me all the info i need ty in advance

yep sar each 'bank'

you only need one per 'bank' not one per account.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Contractual limitation periods in Scotland are different to England and Wales.

In E/W the limitation is 6 years from the date of the breach. For money paid under a mistake, the limitation is 6 years from the date on which you discovered the mistake - you could reasonably have done so.

In Scotland the Limitation period is 5 years - from the date that you discovered the breach. In other words, the Scottish contract Limitation operates the same way as the mistake limitation in E/W. Time only begins to run from the date that you discovered the breach - could reasonably have done so.

The answer to your question is that in resepct of PPI - money paid under a mistake, - the Scottish limitation is 5 years from the date you disovered the mistake - or could reasonably have done so.

Just to add, that whil in E/W you can go back as long as you want - as long as you start your action within the limitation period, Scottish limitation - called Prescription, is subject to a longstop of 20 years.

In other words, you would have 5 years to begin your action but you could only claim for damage suffered during the previous 20 years.

I know someone in Edinburgh who was awarded 18 years back payments of PPI from HBOS.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

ty ims21 and bankfodder i have 2 personal loan agreements with the figures at hand is there a system i can use to calculate how much i can claim back my reason for claiming is i was told i would need to take this out to get the loan also on my ltsb one there is a pre ticked box i read somewhere on here that this was not right any advice be greatly appreciatted

cash loan 5900

add total charge for credit for cash loan 2192.80

total amount you pay for cash loan 8092.80

insurance loan (cash price for insurance) 1256.91

add total charge for credit for insurance loan 467.49

total amount you pay for insurance loan 1724.40

60 monthly payments of 163.62

starting on 27th nov 2000

annual percentage rate 14.0 %

monthly interest rate 1.101 %

total loan 7156.91

total charge for credit for total loan

the total charge for credit 2660.29

total amount to pay 9817.20

hello guys findind this hard to work out can one of you do the sums please how much i can claim plus interest ty

Ok

You will need this spreadsheet

StatIntSheet v101.xls

The PPI loan was 17.56% of the total so 17.56% of each of your monthly payments were for the PPI = £28.73.

List the 60 payments of £28.73 in the spreadsheet giving the date of the payment, a description (i.e. "PPI Payment") and the amount. The spreadsheet will do the rest for you.

Go along to the fos website and download a copy of their consumer questionnaire and complete it.

Send the completed questionnaire and a print of the completed spreadsheet to the lender with a letter requiring refund.

They will have 8 weeks to investigate and give you a final decision.

ims

• 3 weeks later...

i am writing to you today in relation to your complaint about your ppi policy

after considering the evidence and documentation/information available to me,i have not found

sufficient evidence to agree with your allegation that your ppi policy was mis-sold.as such

i am unable to uphold your complaint

as part of my review, i have considered whether you were eligible for the policy and whether the

policy was suitable for you. i have also taken into account each the concern you raised with us in

your complaint and i can confirm that i did not identify any other issues when reviewing your file.

having completed all of these steps, i went on to look at your complaint as a whole to ensure that

we acted fairly towards you in relation to the sale of your ppi policy,giving appropriate weight and

balanced consideration to all available evidence including any further information supplied by you.

i am sorry that you felt the need to complain about your ppi policy and appreciate that my

decision may be of dissapointment to you. however, i can assure you that i have fully

investigated your complaint and all the surronding circumstances.

YOUR COMPLAINT

during your telephone call on 27 april 2012 you said :

1) you were told you had to have ppi in order to get the loan

FINDINGS

in order to address the concern you have raised, i have reviewed all the available sale related

evidence. ihave established that you applied for your loan ppi policy on the telephone around 20

april 2004

to further assist my investigation i have also taken the following into consideration:

YOUR COMPLAINT LETTER (none sent )

your consumer credit agreement

our knowledge of our sales process and documentation at the time

your sales documentation

it should be noted that prior to 2005 the sale of ppi was not regulated by the financial services

authority ( FSA ). however,we are members of the general insurance standards council

(GISC) which expected its members to act fairly and reasonably when towards a customer.

for clarity i have addressed your complaint under the following headings.

OPTIONALITY

i can confirm that it has never been a requirment to take out a ppi policy in order for a loan

application to be accepted. in addition, taking out a ppi policy would not have improved the

chances of your application being accepted

i am also aware that the consumer credit agreement clearly demonstrated to you that your ppi

was optional and i have concluded that the adviser did not mislead you in any way.

i have therefore came to the conclusion that you were made aware of the optional nature of your

ppi policy

conclusion

in light of my findings,i feel that our advicer acted fairly and reasonably throughout the sale.

i believe that the information provided at the time of sale was a fair presentation of the features of

the policy and explained the policy exclusions and the total cost of the insurance. i am also of the

opinion that it was clear,fair and not misleading therefor allowing you to make a fully informed

choice.

my review has not highlighted any failings with the sale that would lead me to believe your

decision to purchase the ppi policy would have changed.

i trust that i have clearly explained the reasons for my decision, however, if youdo not agree with

my decision please contact us on ------------ or write in providing further supporting evidence

to support your claim. i will consider any additional information and advise you whether it

changes my decision.if i do not hear from you within twenty eight days from the date of this letter

i will close your complaint and consider it resolved.

LETTER DATED O7 JUNE 2012

in the event that you remain unhappy with my decision ,you have the right to refer your complaint

to the (FOS) any referal to FOS must be made within six months of the date of this letter

i enclose a copy of fos leaflet about its services

is this a standard reply letter

can holes be picked in it

what do i do next

THE PERSON WHO TOOK OUT THIS LOAN WAS PAID IF THEY WERE OFF WORK is this a reason to be mis sold

biggest load of crap i've ever read:

considering whether you were or were not elegiable for the PPI is none of his business,

his 'speculation' does not 'null' any facst you have used toward it being mis-sold.

just saying this to further put you off quesioning his decission.

the 'fact' of the matter is HE WAS NOT THERE, and is solely 'assuming' the correct process was carried out.

as there is NO transcript of the phone call then again this is 'pure speculation' and 'assumption' on his behalf.

it is a very well know fact that staff were on commission to sell PPI on a bonus basis.

unless he can PRODUCE the transcript

simply reply refuting all he says.

as for the 'no complaint letter bit'

point out that the FOS CQ contains everything in the format recognised by every other financial ints in relation to a PPI claim

a complaint letter is not needed.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you didnt need too!!

dx

and they