Dresses Shop co uk Review

nevos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm making this quick review about dressesshop.co.uk because, my daughter has been searching for a prom dress.

Now, she found a dress she liked from the website naturally, we thought the company was UK based however, it is in China.

Dressesshop.co.uk accept Credit and debit cards but, offer a discount for using PayPal..on checking the PayPal payment email address it's a free hotmail account, there is no phone number and no business address that I can find..

I had tried to find some customer feedback though, all I could find were folks asking for reviews and feedback, unfortunately, no feedback appears to be anywhere on line..

The worry is that: If the dress turned up late or at all, it would probably be hard to get a refund.

Finally, I hope people can find this post should they be considering a similar purchase from this particular on-line dresses shop..

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast