JSA and the reason for leaving job

millie111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi can some one answer my question if possible ive just lost me job.I was working for a compny for 3 years and left to start a full time job in a care home ive been with this employer 9 days and i hated it i found the women talking about me and confronted them but the manger stuck up for them so i resigned but on the firday i did not go in they rang me and said im sorry but we could not employ you anyway as your crb has come back and it has acourt fine on it that you did not tell us about when i clearely told the adminin team about it.now i had to go up to the jsa and had my 1st meeting with them and told them what happen will i get jsa or will they stop it i have a 9 year old and now im worrid i will have no money

Hi there. I've moved your post to a new thread where you should get more answers to your question.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Nobody can tell you of you would be sanctioned or not, all you can do is make the claim, you should be given form ES84JP to complete which will give you the oppportunity to put everything in writing, (the first meeting to make the claim does not allow time for a verbal discussion about your reasons), and that form will be passed to the Decision Making and Appeals team (DMA team) who will consider your reasons for leaving and apply the JSA claims and payments regulations along with the Decision Makers Guide to determine if your claim will be sanctioned.

thankyou.I went for the 1st jsa on the 29th may and i have been given a signing on date 8th june.I f hey do sanction it i will only be living on 72.00 per week for me and my son can i get any other help etc

if they do sanction you you should request a reconsideration of te decision initially and also request form JSA10JP to claim for hardship.

However you haven't been sanctioned yet and fingers crossed it won't happen :)

thankyou.I went for the 1st jsa on the 29th may and i have been given a signing on date 8th june.I f hey do sanction it i will only be living on 72.00 per week for me and my son can i get any other help etc

Hello there.

Try this website, it may help. You put in your details and it should tell you what you can claim. You don't need to enter any personal information.

http://www.turn2us.org.uk/benefits_search.aspx

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum