Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3104 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The disclaimer has three main functions. First, it specifies the basis upon which say a product may be used. If in order to it it must be copied, and so this takes the form of a copyright licence. Second, it attempts to limit and exclude (disclaimer) various types of liability that may arise from the use of the product. Third, it prompts the publication of certain information that must, under English law, be published with the product.

Do you have anything to do with IT?

I have no idea..only you know what you have bought..it sounds to me like the bailiff is acting as a process server and they don't usually chase debts they just serve legal documents.

WD

Have you begun a divorce, and have you asked, or likely to have documents served on your (ex) spouse?

This link may be an indication if you read the persons post

http://www.wikivorce.com/divorce/Divorce-Advice/General-Divorce/199909-D80B-help.html

They had Bailiff's serve divorce papers on ex, and the Bailiff returned a form with D90 marked in the corner.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

He's trying to divorce me and I'm making it as difficult as I can. So, that's probably the answer. Thank you so much for your time.

Ah, I suspect its just a process serving form then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]