NDR limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Last year my father health was not that good and he had the stuff he ordered from Littlewoods and Kandco delivered to my address, due to difficulty getting to the door to accepted deliveries. He passed away in December, my sister contacted all the companies he accounts with, informing of his passing and that he had no savings. Kanco told my sister that my dad had their account had been transfered to my address and into my name. Which i knew nothing of. I keep getting letters from NDR Limited address to MISS F Roberts, mine name is MISS S L Roberts, I have not opened any of the letters and have returned them to unopened and put on the front unknown at this address.

Any advice on how to proceed, I am full time carer to Aunt and do not need this stress.

Thanks

I think that you neeed to start off by getting evidence of the transfer. Secondly, there couldn't be a valid transfer of an account into your name without your approval. Have they given you this info in writing or on the phone? Do nothing on the phone unless you record your calls. Do everything in writing because this is a situation where you will enter into verbal agreements which will later be denied.