HFO & Roxburghe still on the rocks with OFT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ha that would be good, I see they are 'vigorously defending' the undefendable, and no mention of them vigorously cleaning up their act.....:washing:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Oh dear, what a shame, I wonder if this site had anything to do with this loss by educating people

what a terrible terrible site you are (NOT)

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Their howls are going to fall on deaf ears – Badri Nathan is a director of all the companies. and he has not resigned from Roxburghe. Is his defence the Jeremy Hunt one – to blame everyone else? I have copies of emails that prove he was right in the thick of it, with Gary Osner and Alasdair Turnbull. Moreover, HFO Services claim that they used to be called Roxburghe! They have used this fact in court. Nathan and Turnbull and Osner can’t claim to operate at arms’ length from the day to day activities. So if one company loses its licence, they all should. All run by the same shady people.

They all should, but I bet you they all won't! Or will miraculously reappear with some other fantastic mystical imaginary name they dream up....

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

They all should, but I bet you they all won't! Or will miraculously reappear with some other fantastic mystical imaginary name they dream up....

I think they would have a problem calling it Phoenix though!!

The disgrace is that the "minded to revoke" notice was issued last year yet nothing further has been done and these clowns are still trading. The only good thing is that their turnover is nothing special and this, and the reported losses show quite clearly that consumers have wised up to their antics.