Protection from harassment act1997 - ** TRIBUNAL WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

WELL DONE for staying the course excelllent news and a new job to go to with your head held high and a fresh start.

Great News.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Well done....send some luck over here please Binary!

I need a miracle right about now, with my case!!!

Can you elaborate on what happened on the day, were you represented, anyway so glad you won! :)

All the best

BB

Thanks everyone for you good wishes and replies.

Dont know what I would have done without reading all the info on here and it giving me the support and strength needed to take it all on.

I did have advice with my case from a wonderful lady from the local CAB office ( and from you lot here), but handled the tribunal on my own, as I knew it was only me that knew my case better than anyone else, and wouldnt trust a solicitor to probably mess it up!!

Although it was slightly daunting, I knew I had enough evidence to prove all their lies.

I would do it all again if need be ( not that I would ever want to have to ), but if we don't stand up to these people they have won. Oh, and sending you some luck too BillyBob :wink: