provident doorstep loan advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi could you give me some advice my niece got a provident loan which was fine for a few weeks but then the agent stopped calling for her payment she as rang the office several times and was told they would send someone round it is now 4 weeks and still no one as come she phoned office again yesterday and was told that it is her responsibilitey to pay the loan she asked how to pay and they said send a cheque she does not ave a bank account and was told thats her problem and they are passing her name to debt agency is there anything she can do about this what are her rights

Hi wiss

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers.

Thread has been moved to the correct forum.

Provident do seem to have this issue when a collector leaves. Which is unfair that you pay for collector to call in their interest rates. Inform them that it was agreed that it was to be collected and ask them when it will be. To be fair they are normally pretty could calling round. Someone gets percentage for collecting. Ask them to lower the percentage rate if you drop it to them

One think to consider is they do update accounts on ur cra now

:???: what me. never heard of you never had a debt with you.