style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is definitely in the wrong place (sorry mods) but I am not sure where to put it, and this section seemed the most likely to have knowledge or access.

I was assaulted a while back by several people armed with knives and hammers (was treated shockingly originally by the police, try 14 hours in a cell as the VICTIM). I know they were in court last week for sentencing as a Witness Protection Officer called and told me, but have heard nothing since, so I am just wondering if there is anywhere free, or if anyone has access to listing of cases to be heard.

We don't actually seem to have a Crown Court at the moment, so I am not sure if they were taken to local magistrates or sent away for crown.

Otherwise I will do the dance tomorrow to see if I can get hold of an Officer or WPO who knows what the result was. I could really do with knowing if these guys are in HM Butlins, and thus am at risk of revenge attacks from their friends - I have been assaulted a second time - when they were charged a friend of theirs attacked me in the street.

Thinking of a thread on the events actually, if someone can tell me the right place to put it, and would appreciate Old Bill's input, as due to other serious things that happened I think a complaint to the IPCC is in order, and possible further action. I was placed almost in more danger in the station than during the attack!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you could leave it here CW as old bill is around most of the time and should as you rightly say be able to help you.

Very very sorry to hear this has happened, you must have been terrified at the time and god knows what fears you have lived with since..I am sincere in saying I hope justice will be seen to be done...and it isn't another smack on the hand and they get told to go home and behave themselves.

It was only yesterday, one of the rare occassions I venture into a town( we live extremely rural) I said to my OH "I dont feel safe in this environment any more' seeing the mindless morons wandering the streets just looking to cause trouble.

Take Care

WD

Do you have the case number ? Try ringing the court and ask for the disposition. Some local press carries a 'results page' for the local court so worth giving them a try.

Actually, our local rag lists details of all fines and sentences imposed during the week.

Witness Support don't like answering their phones! Still trying to find out what sentences were imposed.

Regards some of the other stuff that went on to do with this, Old Bill has been his usual extremely helpful self in PM.

Seems they could well have breached their duty of care to my safety AND health and safety with my treatment.

There are plenty of other issues, and I actually did speak to a couple of NWNF Sol's just to get an idea of if there is a claim as such, and they were very much "oh yes" but I have to jump the hoops of making an official complaint first.

Best one, despite being the Victim of an attempt to break into my flat, and murder or seriously harm me, by around 8 people armed with knives and hammers, only I was arrested, and it actually took them 3 weeks to view the CCTV and start arresting the other lot. 3 weeks that armed psychopaths were out on the streets, and given plenty of time to dispose of any evidence. And I know for a fact it was not due to my Housing Association, an Officer did say they were "trying to find time to view it"

Ok, we are a University town, but we are still a small rural Welsh coastal town, Serious Crime is very low scale, so its not like they were bursting out their ears with higher priority cases.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You really ought to send a PM to Old Bill to ask him to look at this thread as it would seem to be "right up his street" !!!

I did mention in my post above, I am in PM with him, and he is being extremely helpfull! :D:razz:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]