BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Hi slick, thanks for replying    I thought it was for 12 months, so I just assumed it would cancel. But I haven't got a copy of my contract, I just asked the gym in 2018 if in still paying and they said yes, it was a minimum of 12 but will keep going if I don't cancel it.   My first payment was in October 2014 and my last was December 2018. That's when I cancelled it! So I haven't paid it for a year so they haven't told me this and will want a huge sum I know it.    The money under my bank was something like Ashbourne services - £12.50    You say don't worry, so if I ignore them forever will it go away or just keep forever adding debt and chasing me, should I change my number? Should I get a copy of my contract from the gym if possible and what if it's not possible?    I know you say don't worry. But it's in my nature to over worry. Thanks for getting back to me I do seriously appreciate it!    Ty Ty Ty will donate now
    • as he informed them within 14 days he is entitled for everything to be refunded and everything cancelled.   is he doing this or keeping some of the order?   dx  
    • Thank you for your detailed reply.   i only contacted an installer, they didn’t come out to the property. They said that they could see from the online epc that it already had insulation.   yes we have the original epc, printed out from on line and I also have the original marketing brochure given to us by the estate agent with the epc also printed on it.   i will have a look at the link you posted. The assessor amended the epc tonight whilst I was talking to him and emailed me across the new one. I will check to see if this is now also online and overwritten the previous one.   the bungalow was built in 1988 going by the deeds.   the building society did a standard home buyers survey. I will see if I have the report.   what do you think.   the company is called cc - ltd which stands for complete certification ltd and is local to the estate agent. The date of the incorrect epc ties in with it being carried out when the bungalow was put on the market. The assessor is on their website as being a director 😱   I have put the new epc reference in the link as you suggested and the new epc that he amended tonight is already live and updates on the register.   I think I have all the evidence that there is to get tbh and with his own admission that a mistake was made would that not be enough for a good strong case ?   I have put the new epc reference in the link as you suggested and the new epc that he amended tonight is already live and updates on the register.   I think I have all the evidence that there is to get tbh and with his own admission that a mistake was made would that not be enough for a good strong case ?
    • Does your hot water run off solar panels? 
    • Hi   You mention you got a cavity installer out to to redo the walls and they stated they couldn't do it as you already had the cavity insulation. Do you have a written report from this company that states there is cavity installation?   Then you contacted the EPC Assessor directly and they stated an error had been made as none had been done. I assume you have a copy of the original EPC so I would (if you are in England or Wales) have a look at this link and enter certificate reference number to see if this EPC Assessor has actually amemded it to state none: https://www.epcregister.com/searchReport.html   I can understand your furstration but IMO with the EPC if you have a copy of the original and the Assessor has stated the error and they will amend the certificate IMO I would wait till the Assessor has amended/updated the EPC error (gives you more evidence of Maladministration by this Assessor)   Which Company was the Assessor employed by?   Ofgem link: https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/key-term-explained/energy-performance-certificate-epc   This link may help explain an EPC a bit better: https://energysavingtrust.org.uk/home-energy-efficiency/energy-performance-certificates   Do you know when the bungalow was actually built/how old it is?   When you were purchasing the property did you get employ your own surveyor to get a report on the property at all?   Their is going to be no fast resolution to this sadly but you need to gather evidence to be able to challenge the Estate Agent/Previous Property Owner.
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Wiggins back to defend Criterium du Dauphine title

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2823 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Brit Bradley Wiggins spearheads strong Sky squad at Criterium du Dauphine this Sunday as he hopes to repeat 2011 winmf.gifemailthis2.gifbookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgUlW5aJEmPYg

More...

Sign in to follow this