GAME website error, money exchanged order confirmations recieved..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So yesterday, there was an error on the GAME website that listed a certain console as being £0 and in stock, seizing the opportunity i order 3 HOWEVER i also order a 57p pc game in the same order, all was fine and the order when through,i also recieved a confirmation email.

today i received an email stating that

'You may have noticed that the price for Xbox 360 250GB Halo: Reach Limited Edition Console on GAME.co.uk has gone up to £249.99, but you don?t need to worry! Because of the GAME.co.uk Preorder Price Promise your preorder will not change and you will still pay the original, lower price.'

I then recieved an email saying that my download code for the PC game was ready.

THEN i recieved another email stating that '

Unfortunately, due to a technical error on our website, we will be unable to fulfil your order.

Therefore your order 155964399 will be cancelled. Please be aware that any money or Reward

Points that have been debited from your account will be refunded.'

However since money was exchanged, and one of the products having already been recieved, does this mean that i have a leg to stand on, and that they should honour the order?

(who can say no to free stuff ey)

As it was quite obviously an error

you certainly do not have a leg

to stand on.!!!!!!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I don't think GAME are in Administration anymore. They were purchased by OnCapita (The owners of Comet...make of that what you will) a little while ago.

Ah thanks for that...they only went into admin in March so that was quick. Still, as its the same group as Comet I'll leave folks to make up their own minds on that one :lol:

EDIT:...Yes I see it was the beginning of April