• Tweets

• You can always ask for an OOC on the day, but don’t expect it.   my reading of the last sentence is that if you plead not guilty with them expecting a guilty plea, and the case is then adjourned for them to have the staff member attend to give evidence that they’d seek the extra costs involved.   re: the TIC. Is the *** in respect of the fare the single fare or to cover TIC journeys? That will clarify if there are any TIC !
    • Surprisingly they don't mention AT ALL the other times of usage.    It says tfl byelaws bla bla.. Then the last paragraph is "An application will be made in court for a *** contribution towards the costs of TFL. There will also be an application of *** in respect of the fare avoided. Further costs may be incurred if additional docs are required or the matter is not resolved at the earliest opportunity".    The last sentence is interesting. Leaving it open to an OOC on the day? 
    • On the fiat it should be around 4-5 years so certainly due. It could already have been done and if offered with a full service history it should be noted.  I would get it done if there is no evidence. Expect about £500 from a dealer or £300 from an indi  check the service book. They normally show when it need to be done mileage/time
    • no don't call them. you say they DONT mention at all the other times of usage? usually it will say byelaw bla bla  and in the statement say and XXX other times counted to [no.] being TIC if you plead guity and attend which you MUST do
    • Thank you for clearing that up BazzaS.   I am under the assumption that the other offences are TIC given the fact that I admitted the period of use (5 months) in my first letter which gave my explanation of events. In response to my first letter, they decided to prosecute me for the single offence (under the byelaws).    I will call them to double check on this though.     
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Three Ways Stay-at-Home-Moms Save Money

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Would you like to be able to afford to stay at home with your children? Here are three example areas where financial discipline can make a big difference.

More...

Sign in to follow this