Who to send the N1 form to?

Abbeydee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do I just send the original (as downloaded here) and two photocopies, along with three copies of the schedule of charges to the court? Or do I need to send a copy to Abbey?

The downloaded claim form obviously doesn't have the court details on it at the top. Obviously the court completes the claim number and issue date but should I complete the "In the...." box at the top of the form or does the court complete this?

Thanks.

No you dont need to fill in the "in the" bit, the court will stamp it,

If you are not going to personally go into your local county court, post it in, you will find your local court here Her Majesty's Courts Service - Home

You need to post in THREE copies of your claim (3 of schedule 3 of N1 form and 3 of any other attachments you may have)

They will then forward one to Abbey one back to you and one for them

Hope that helps

Thanks olliebear. I presume I need to send three altogether ie the original and two copies of the claim and the original and two copies of the schedule of charges?

Do I need to include copies of my original letter to them and my LBA? And their reply to me about the GOGW? Or does that wait til later?

I have looked through this whole forum for answers to the above but I can't find them!

yes three in total, original plus two copies so the court recieve three of everything.

Dont include any copies of your original letters, or anything else, that will only come into play if you need to appear in court (very unlikely)

What is GOGW?