Whatever Happens TERMS and CONDITIONS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cancel it

soga cover a whole lot more for free!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

TBF the SOGA doesn't cover accidental damage...

no and nine times out of 10 neither does the whatever happens!!

always wriggle out of it.

by the time you've paid a ll the premiums its cheap to pay for a repair IF that ever happens!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I cancelled mine as they said it would replace 'like for like' if they couldn't repair it - well with TV's the 'like for like' in 5 years time would be pretty worthless - particularly if the technology moves at the pace it is doing.

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

Hi nipper76,

Thanks for posting up on CAG. Did the link CCMRob12 user-online.png posted up answer your questions? If you still require further info on the T&C's then by all means you can email your agreement details to [email protected] and I will be able to send you a copy of the T&C's for your specific agreement.

Kind regards,

Paul

The KNOWHOW Team

Problem with "Whatever Happens" , it is a cash cow for Currys/Dixons etc, the cover is limited, so buyer beware if you want to get cover go on the web to reputable companies, far cheaper in most cases and better cover, you need to investigate before purchasing, trouble with currys staff etc., they are deaf when told that you do not request to hear their script on this cover, and they have the gall to say they have to inform you as it is the law!!

You are right in a lot of cases you are end up paying for the goods near twice, therefore the cost (purchase) to them if you fall into a replacment case you have paid for.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

i just wanted info on exclusions with claims...

but it appears the information im looking for is not documented anywhere where i should be able to find it... therefore it cant exist.

i was told theres a "sleeper" from the date the cover is taken, to when you can actually make a claim.

Yes, household insurance covers virtually everything, you renew it every year, the Premium might go up, not by much if it does at all.

Yes but those have excesses and your premium will go had you not claimed on it. The exccess can often be the same or more than the applience in question, so it's often not worth it. I would claim on my house insurance for just my TV, for example.

i just wanted info on exclusions with claims...

but it appears the information im looking for is not documented anywhere where i should be able to find it... therefore it cant exist.

i was told theres a "sleeper" from the date the cover is taken, to when you can actually make a claim.

i beleave the sleeper bit (im assuming you mean claiming in the first 28 days) only applies if you buy the cover on a product that isnt brought from the dsgi family

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Ive resolve the issue now after a few months... i got in contact with the chief executive's office and they were disgusted and sorted it out within a day, with voucher for a brand new product of my choice.

if your sturggling... then looks like the top is the way forward...

cheers guys