World's biggest meat sandwich

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:jaw::jaw:

This monster snack is the world’s meatiest sandwich - crammed from bottom to top with 41 different cuts of meat including sausages, ham, turkey and - of course - bacon. Before you tuck in youought to have planned for a long lunch break as this megawich will take an overwhelming ten hours to eat The massive sarnie, dubbed a 'carnivore’s dream', stands a whopping 15 inches high, 24 inches wide and tips the scales at more than two stones. It contains 1,445 grams of ham, two kilograms of salami, turkey and bacon, one kilogram of sausages and 720 grams of chorizo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2148140/Now-THATS-sandwich-Worlds-biggest-meat-sarnie-contains-41-cuts-weighs-stone-10-hours-eat.html#ixzz1vdHoJova

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

We watch that man v food all the time - he is crazy :lol:

I wonder if they do it in gluten free :!:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Whats for pudding?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I thought that Blondie - but they did "bake" it in an oven :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

How is he going to drive his car with only 3 wheels.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.