Bright grey insurance claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently made a claim under my ppi with bright grey and they sent for my medical records. On my application form at the time i stated that I had no known mental illness(which i believe is true) They state on my medical records I suffered from depression and had suicial ideation as my boyfriend died in a car crash and what I suffered was a loss not flipin depression as they are stating, even my doctor confirmed this to me that I went through a loss and was not treated as a mental illness. They are saying I should of told them on my application form about this, but I did not attend counselling, took no medication it was merely to get a sick line to stay of work as my son was only 2 years of age at the time and I needed to sort him also.

What can I do they have took my medical record and twisted it beyond belief. Tey want to cancel my policy due to me not telling them I mourned over the loss! It is absolutely outrageous how they can get away with this.

I think you need to speak to the GP your saw at the time to discuss this.

Not an expert in these matters, but I think you will need to speak to the GP to clarify what is on your medical record and then maybe discuss it with someone with expertise in dealing with such claims. There are solicitors that deal with this, but they may cost you, unless you can obtain legal aid or are lucky in finding one who will take in on as pro bono or no win no fee.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread