style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok About 10 minutes ago i had a bailiff from Marstons come knocking at my door,

Did not let the man in but went outside to speak to him, I explained that i tried to make the payments and am in codependents with marstons and the guy was stumped he said i don't want to force entry into your home please dont think that and i wont be coming back again "he has passed out case on to the welfare office" so that we can have more time to pay

Is this even heard of?

He also showed me proof of his report and all the letters from the courts then showed me the welfare check list that we fall under.

Well that is refreshing to read...you have good cause to question if it's a first for Marstons or any bailiff company come to that, but as you have only have this verbally so far.....I would remain on your guard.???

WD

I suppose this means I can book my Skiiing holiday in Hell this year then! :!:

Joking apart, it's good to hear this. I'd like to believe this might signal a sea change in attitude, but I won't hold my breath just yet.... :roll:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Neither will i, Although he did say and i quote "if this goes back to court 80% of the time you will have a 3 months prison sentence HOWEVER i personally believe

-Im having a baby in 5 weeks

-I start a new job this week

-Sent all the letters i needed to and made the correct payments

Will they likely send me to prison? not sure but time will tell and obviously i will keep you guys updates.

It wasnt a council tax thing

It was for a magistrates driving fine but yes ive let them know this thats why they have contacted welfare i think.

Apparently according to the paper work i seen it was a department made by marstons on the 3rd of april 2012 so make sure people on the vulnerable list and their family remain safe and treated in the correct manner, again he said i wasnt supposed to see this paperwork but went to his van to show me anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again all

If you remember "or not" about 1-2 weeks ago i posted about receiving a nice bailiff at my door so my question to you amazing people at cag is this the bailiff says that if he sends the account back to the courts because he can not recover the debt i will go to prison for the term of 3 months this is 80% likely to happen

-I have paid off 600 of the 1000 court fine

-baby due in 4 weeks

-Actively seeking work

Is he correct? or is he trying to scare me Id rather face the truth than the unknown at least then i can prepare for combat.

Kind regards

Dale

Hello again all

If you remember "or not" about 1-2 weeks ago i posted about receiving a nice bailiff at my door so my question to you amazing people at cag is this the bailiff says that if he sends the account back to the courts because he can not recover the debt i will go to prison for the term of 3 months this is 80% likely to happen

-I have paid off 600 of the 1000 court fine

-baby due in 4 weeks

-Actively seeking work

Is he correct? or is he trying to scare me Id rather face the truth than the unknown at least then i can prepare for combat.

Kind regards

Dale

Did he also tell you that if he returns the order it is for the Court to decide if commital proceedings are needed and before they do that, they would ask you to come to Court and explain your circumstances, then when they see you are paying the debt they will suggest you continue to do that at an affordable rate???

No...oh dear it must have slipped his mind!!!

WD

Hahah i always read your posts wonkeydonkey and they always make me laugh but you are a true hero :p

No he didn't he refer d me to some welfare division see what i think is they want me to pay with with them rather than send it back to the courts where they wont make more money off me and ill pay at i was before they randomly handed it over but thank you

ahah love it well at least in this case ill get much lower payments at a better rate plus i havent avoided anything ive sent letter's payments wrote to the courts filled in expenditure forms so at least that will look good on me