Lloyds credit card ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just been informed that credit card companys embed the ppi in the interest charges ,so i read my lloyds credit card statement and found this [pic] does this mean that i have been paying PPI on this card ,please say yes :smile:

2012-05-21195232-1.jpg

Edited by davidm53

PPI Premiums will be shown as an item on the statement if you have been paying PPI.

Where did you get the information that they "embed" it in the interest charges?

hi IMS my friend had a cap one card and no ppi was shown on the statement when he researched it he found that the ppi was included in the interest charges and is now claiming ,it was never shown on his statement as ppi payment.what does that mean in box in the picture???????

hi IMS my friend had a cap one card and no ppi was shown on the statement when he researched it he found that the ppi was included in the interest charges and is now claiming ,it was never shown on his statement as ppi payment.

Never heard of that one.....has he got some evidence of this because that would be more serious than just mis- selling PPI....concealing it is another matter.

what does that mean in box in the picture???????

That means that the minimum payment must be...

1-> 2% of the statement balance with a minimum of £5

OR

2-> If the balance is less than £5, the whole amount of the balance

OR

3-> An amount equal to the amount of interest, Charges and PPI shown on the statement and 0.5% of the statement balance

ims

I would say that they haven't been charging you PPI if it doesn't appear as an item on your statement.

I'd still like to find out if your friend has evidence of the PPI being hidden in an interest charge.Can you make enquiries please?

As regards the SAR to LLoyds, you can ask for as much or as little as you like....if it were me I would do a full SAR so you get absolutely everything they hold on you. You can specify the account numbers but put a proviso in the SAR that it is not limited to just those accounts but covers all and any data they hold on you.

ims

I would say that they haven't been charging you PPI if it doesn't appear as an item on your statement.

I'd still like to find out if your friend has evidence of the PPI being hidden in an interest charge.Can you make enquiries please?

As regards the SAR to LLoyds, you can ask for as much or as little as you like....if it were me I would do a full SAR so you get absolutely everything they hold on you. You can specify the account numbers but put a proviso in the SAR that it is not limited to just those accounts but covers all and any data they hold on you.

ims

ok thanks for that ims ,how can i word that proviso

the SAR is not limited to just those accounts but covers all and any data you hold on myself

like this ??

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I got exactly the same statement and I am wondering if I can claim ppi back. Have you had your ppi returned from lloyds. Would be great if you can advice.

Many thanks

the ppi wasnt included in the interest as ims said it would have been shown on the statement