lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME ON AN ALLEGED DEBT WITH LOWELL,

WE HAVE ASKED LOWELL TO SUPPLY US WITH THE DETAILS OF WHEN THE ALLEGED LOAN WAS PAID INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT ,

ALSO ON THE CREDIT AGREEMENT IT SAYS THAT AN ADVANCE OF 100 POUNDS WAS SENT TO OUR HOME ADRESS ,

SO WE ASKED WHO DELIVERED IT AND WHEN?,

WE HAVE JUST RECEEIVED A LETTER FROM LOWELL STATING THAT THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR HAS NOT GOT THAT INFORMATION

BELEIVE ME OR NOT BUT WE DO NOT REMEBER THIS LOAN

SO WE ARE TRYING TO GET AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE BEFORE EVEN CONSIDERING ANY PAYMENT,

ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULY RECEIVED:madgrin:neutral.gif

Send them a prove it letter from the forum liberty.

Do you know who the original creditor is ?? Also did they send you anything from the original creditor?

IT'S TIME FOR US LITTLE PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK:)

Hiya latics,

Follow advice Gaz gave, your disputing it, you have no knowledge of their claims, but try not to worry, and you are believed on this site. We all know too well lowlife's tactics.

Remember it's up to them to prove you owe the debt, not the other way round. Dont let them intimidate you (I know easier said than done).

Claire x

Hiya latics,

Follow advice Gaz gave, your disputing it, you have no knowledge of their claims, but try not to worry, and you are believed on this site. We all know too well lowlife's tactics.

Remember it's up to them to prove you owe the debt, not the other way round. Dont let them intimidate you (I know easier said than done).

Claire x

tx for your comments much appreciated

Hi,

As above, send Lowell's the prove it letter http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?428-General-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

It is up to Lowell's to prove that the debt exists and not for you to disprove.

Best also to have a check on your credit file to see if Lowell's have placed anything on their.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Send them a prove it letter from the forum liberty.

Do you know who the original creditor is ?? Also did they send you anything from the original creditor?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

drool.gif

If Lowells persist in tbeir claim and they continue to say they haven't got any paperwork tell to take a hike. If they don't get back here and you can take advice on how to complain.

If they have put some adverse comments on your credit record they must be able to show some proof or remove it pronto.