Jump to content

Housing benefit problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

hey guys. my income for this period 12/13 will be 14100. do you think i can get housing benefit. i have two children and my partner is out of work to look after them.


iv tried all the entitled to and dwp sites but they arent accurate.

does anyone know if i can get council tax and housing benefit?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You've asked this a few times before. It depends on what other benefits you have coming in and the going rent rate (local housing allowance) for you area.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to shout. It also depends on your LHA rate. You have a personal allowance (not the tax allowance) depending on your situation. Any excess after that, around 65p per £1 is counted for housing benefit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You local council should have a benefit calculator on it, mine was pretty accurate, I expect those would be the best ones to use. Entitled to is the most innacurate I find. The .gov one is usually ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...