Please help this charity (at no cost to yourself whatsoever!)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A big request to people who have a Facebook account, on behalf of a good friend of mine (and once long-term CAGger) who spends a lot of time volunteering in that particular charity:

The Big Gig South West are looking for a “Charity of the Year” and STAK is in the running for this. However, to be chosen we need your votes. To help us become their Charity of the Year please do the following:-

1) Log in to your Facebook account

2) Either follow this link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/230218430382786/ - or search for “The Big Gig South West”.

3) Request to join – this option will be on the top right of the page

4) When you have been accepted, scroll down the page until you get to a post by Derek Gibbin made on Friday, 18th May at 13:08 asking people to vote for their chosen charity.

5) Click STAK!

6) Share this with all your friends too.

Thank you!

It will take only a few minutes to do it and could male a big difference to a very valuable cause.

What is this charity?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.