BankFodder BankFodder

B3rty

Phoenix to Arrow assignment letter- whats next?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2808 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Haven't been on here for ages and most of my accounts are dropping off the credit files. Just had a letter out the blue from Arrow to say they have taken assignment from Phoenix for one that’s got a couple of months to go don’t think its statute bared for a year or so. I thought all these fun and games had finished years ago however just want to be prepared as I know these are the lower life of the DCA world. Has anyone had a similar situation and what’s their letter process? I can challenge this quite easily and if it went to Northampton would get to local court as I have kept all my correspondence and have a letter to say they cant pursue however just want to get prepared and who knows maybe have a little fun.Berty

Live Life-Debt Free

Arrow have quite a portfolio of ''old''

and dodgy accounts at the moment.

Have you checked CRA files yet.?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yes nothing showing there yet although the default was nearly six years ago so all they could do would be show that date

Live Life-Debt Free

So the default nearly 6 years ago say in a September given

that the SB date could be up to 6 months prior to that??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Yes default date is Oct so falls off file then. It's actually come off from the credit file since the last one I looked at and I assume will re appear with these clowns.....the SB will be later because I attempted to make payments following default for about a year.

Edited by B3rty

Live Life-Debt Free

No that cannot happen 1 debt, 1 default date, there can

only one default date they cannot place another, my guess

is this already SB.

Sorry my assumption is they can report to CRAs using the same default date. I edited the post above before I saw your reply ....the statute bared will be later because I made payments after default.

If debt is not on your files now it can't be put back.

Live Life-Debt Free

Hey that's interesting is that a fact. If the debt is off the credit file it can be put back on?

Live Life-Debt Free

Hey that's interesting is that a fact. If the debt is off the credit file it can be put back on?

It CANNOT BE PLACED AGAIN , a default entry stays on file for

six years then is removed paid or not.