31 Jct Norroy Rd & Disraeli Rd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, my first PCN and first post. Looking into previous posts about this type of traffic contravention it looks like Wandsworth need tp prove that there was stationary traffic blocking my exit when I entered the box. I'm usually pretty good with yellow boxes and am confident that when I entered the box there was no stationary traffic blocking my exit, the traffic was slow moving and merged from 2 lanes to one directly after the box. I have posted pictures of the PCN and the pictures from the CCTV, will add the rest in another post. I have query in that I think that the yellow box is not laid out correctly (30-43.jpeg) and that it is not clear from the pictures the situation as I enter the box as a sign is blocking the view of the left hand side of the car (nearside). I understand that I should see the video evidence and will request this on DVD.I should like to make representations to say no contravention took place, do I stand a chance? what are peoples opinions?I would back this up with the Yellow box does not conform to OPSI guidelines, http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2002/023113by.gif. Or the otherway round. How do I check that Wandsworth have not been give a special licence to have the Yellow box set out in the way they have?

PCN1.jpeg

PCN2.jpeg

30-19.jpeg

30-24.jpeg

30-28.jpeg

Edited by sylvan309

You should always remove personal details from the PCN before posting it!

So what is the basis of your appeal? According to the images, you entered the box closely behind the car in front of you and according to the time, you were stopped for at least 30 seconds. By the looks of it, you wern't the only one either.

Your only hope is if the box is non-compliant, but I cannot tell from the images whether it is or not.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.