Almost unusable Virgin broadband won’t be fixed until end of August.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For a couple of weeks now my Virgin 100mb broadband connection has been very intermittent, and much of the time I lose it completely. I often work from home, and run three websites, so I need a reliable service. It turns out that the problem affects my whole area, and is something to do with high noise/low signal.

When I first phoned Virgin Media about this fault, I was promised that it would be sorted within two or three days. Well those two or three days went by, and it still wasn't fixed.

So I called again, and was told it would be fixed by the 9th, but it wasn't.

So I looked on My Virgin Media, and it said that it would be fixed by 11am on the 10th....and you guessed it, it wasn't.

So I called on the afternoon of the 10th only to be told that it would be fixed by 5pm on the 11th (very convenient that it was the end of the working week, so I would be fobbed off to overseas call centres). And yes you guessed it, it wasn't fixed.

So I called at the beginning of this week, only to be told that the fault would be fixed by the end of August.16x16_smiley-frustrated.gif Now how VM think that anyone would find this acceptable is beyond me.

VM are clearly in breach of contract, by not supplying the service they are contracted to supply. So my next calls will be to OFCOM and BT (as BT Infinity is now in my area).