Employment Law Interviews and Change of Job

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im after advice on a number of issues surrounding my employment, on 30th January 2012 I commenced employment for an organisation. About a month ago they told me my job role would be changing. They then advertised what I consider to my my job role albeit the job description was changed slightly but effectively doing the same thing. I havent been given a new job description for my role. I applied for the role and had an interview on tuesday. In the letter it said I would be interviewed by 3 people. However at the interview I was only interviewed by two. The interview was scored. All the other candidates for the role were interviewed by two people but not the same two people as I was interviewed. The role was offered to someone yesterday morning, a further candidate came in for interview yesterday afternoon and was sent away as job had verbally been offered to someone, I was told at 430 yesterday that I wasnt successful. The advice i need really surrounds the change of job, no new job description and also the way the interview was handled. I dont see how the process was fair as not the same panel interviewed all the candidates.

Would welcome advice!!