BankFodder BankFodder

leeseylee

Bristow and Sutor Refusing to pass back to council in vunerable situation

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2936 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a outstanding PCN for which B&S have now made 2 visits, I was not in both times, so when I received the last one I sent off the template letter on this site stating I was classed as vulnerable and asked for it to be passed back to the council, as I am a single parent (child is 3), I only work 4 hours per week and am suffering from depression and anxiety. I received a letter back saying they could not pass it back to the council, and have asked me to fill in some forms with my employment details on etc.

Not really sure what to do now, I cant afford to pay £330 (thats what they want!) does anyone have any advice for me please? I am on tenderhooks in case they turn up again and am finding myself trying to be out of the house all the time as I cant relax in my own home, its so not fair, I had paid the ticket for which I received the PCN, got all the paperwork to send it off, then someone cleared out my car for me and managed to chuck the proof in the bin (I should have kept it safe so my fault really and not the issue here!) So stressed and any help much appreciated.

You say you paid the pcn but have no proof.....how did you pay it.. cheque postal order, online, at the Council etc?

WD

No sorry I dont mean I paid the PCN, I meant I had paid for the original ticket in the car park, but it had fallen on the floor, I asked at the site but they have no cctv so am up a creek with that one, I know I owe it just moaning that its not my fault as I had paid (orginally)

Sorry to bump but can anyone help with this as I am supposed to reply to them by letter today and I am not really sure what to say/do???? Many thanks.

I'm not sure how this works, but I can't see any harm in filling out the form as requested. My only reservation would be that if you give the name and address of your employer, they might try and have money stopped from your wages - it does happen!

I would complete the form, less those parts, and also get onto the council and tell them the same as you told the bailiff. The council call the shots in the end and the bailiff is merely working for them.