Work Capability Questionaire - Not on ESA

Boppy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:| So this morning I've received the above questionaire along with a letter from Jobcentre about it and then seperately I've received a letter telling me they'll be taking X amount out of my ESA per week to pay back my loan, this would be all well and good except I don't receive ESA, don't get any money from them and the claim was closed before it even begun (husband started work the day before the switch from Income Support to ESA was going to happen) has this happened to anyone else? What should I do? They refused to pay the back to work grant even though we were entitled due to this switch that never happened so I am so tempted to just bin it and forget about it, their problem but I do worry so, what would you do?

If you are paying back what you owe dont worry, a prompt must have popped up at social fund saying there was a new claim to ESA starting, so they would start to recover it from there. But you have stated there isnt no new claim to ESA so just ignore the letter and keep up your monthly payment...