Barclaycard SAR

anney63
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The statements are apparently from Jan, Feb, March and April 2001.

I've asked them for copies of those statements and for anything else they've got prior to those dates. Once I've got them I'll be reporting Barclaycard to the Information Commissioner.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is really odd that is exactly the same months at Zero which mine were. I have been going through some printouts and found that a new card was issued in April 2001. May they swapped cards or cahnged something at that time seems to be too much of a coincidence I wonder how many more like this ???

• 1 month later...

I have going through information spreadsheets sent to me and the same thing has happened in my case as well, have had a letter from barclaycard to say they have just found information from 2001.

Hi Eyram24 and welcome to CAG

Thanks for your input here and please feel free to start your own thread if you want to discuss your own case any further.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 year later...

FOS now dealing

Barclays have agreed to take average ppi for 1st year of statements available which gives a£1per month

but they have the used a count back method from 1992 to. 2000 which gives an extra £301 extra

so total up to 3010 after tax

still seems very low

have requested line by line transaction to compare their interest rates and make sure they are high enough.

Just keeps going on and on but still not giving up