Yet Another UKCPS Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mrs t-star went shopping to a local outlet centre and parked in the parent and child spaces as she was meeting her sister and nephew t-star. When she returned to the car the UKPC monkey had issued an invoice. I of course will not be paying until i'm taken to court but i just thought that i'd post a copy of the ticket for your viewing, ridicule etc

UKPCNoticeFrontclean.jpg

UKPCNotice.jpg

t-star

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the part about Police, telling the Police what they can and can not do

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

Thats why i posted the ticket... For every body to have a giggle and ridicule UKPC. When i receive all of the threats i'll post up sanitized copies for everybody to see......

t-star

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.

I love the bit about "such organisations are welcome to asses"

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Sorry...my bad could a mod please change the title to' Not Another UKCPS Thread' ...... If you could be so kind....

This is the exact reason that I posted these tickets.

T-star

Well no doubt that they will assume that the keeper is the driver..

t-star

Just been thinking... Who exactly would be authorized to remove or interfere with this invoice. Perhaps I should have left it on the car.....

T-star

UKCPS- doncha just love that Peter Hasbeen? Yes indeed he doesn't let a little matter of not knowing who was driving stop him from issuing a claim against the Registered Keeper. He then turns up in court, loses, and pays your costs. It is called vexatious litigation and the more cases we hear about the better.

I think he is sunk anyway. The recent Tribunal judgement in VCS v HMRC establishes that the Car Park Manager (PPC) cannot sue it has to be the landowner.

What could they do if you followed the warden around and as he issued a ticket you took it off the car and put it in a rubbish bin? After all, all you are doing is removing litter from windscreens! LOL!

What could they do if you followed the warden around and as he issued a ticket you took it off the car and put it in a rubbish bin? After all, all you are doing is removing litter from windscreens! LOL!

According to the BPA, removing those tickets would be regarded as "theft". They even told me that applies to any advertising flyer left on a car. Of course if a PPC ever reported this to the police they would be laughed out of court.

Lets face it , the only reason that wording is on the ticket envelope is yet another example of trying to fool people it's an official document.

I think we all know what any statement made by the BPA is worth.

And in an age where if you get burgled they give you a crime number over the phone, I am sure the Police will set up an incident room to investigate the case of the stolen parking ticket.

Sorry, stolen FAKE parking ticket.

Well said DBC, I am sure it's only a matter of time before a PPC names itself "Council".

• 2 weeks later...

I received a ticket from these people at 00.50 as did at least 20 other residents! We have parked in these spaces for nearly 3 years. What can we do as we have to live here and its housing authority so we can't pay

We are flats above retail units which are empty apart from a Tescos. We were not informed. We have residents parking but it does not allow for 2 car families as most of the people around here are.