A question about my report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. I've just been checking my credit reports with experian and equifax.

On my equifax and experian report, they state the 1 CCJ i have plus the 2 defaults that expire in Jan next year ( maybe earlier. Sorry, originally put the wrong expiry date).

However on my Equifax report, there is a new CCJ that dates from 03/10/2008 on an address that i havent lived at since september 2001. There arent even any records of any defaults on my file relating to this. Just a CCJ.

How do i go about finding out who this CCJ is from and getting it removed?

I've been to Trust Online but it only gives a very simplistic overview. The same as i can see on my credit report.

My experian report says my credit score is fair to good, while my equifax report says it is very poor.

Can it be removed because it was served at an address which ive had no connection and have not lived at since 2001?

I would like to clean this up as soon as possible as myself and my family were planning on purchasing a new car later this year and with the status of this entry, it will be hard for us, unless we pay it outright.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

As stated in http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?350117-Capquest-troubles.(16-Viewing)-nbsp ( topic got slightly derailed)

I sent the court an email explaining what has happened with the CCJ, and requested them to supply all information related to the case, and the necessary forms needed in order for it to be struck out as it was issued incorrectly or it was SB'd when it was issued.

Once i get the info, i will issue a formal complaint and notice to the DCA or whoever it was that issued me with the CCJ to advise them that the debt was statute barred and i will be recalling it to court in order to have it struck out and it removed from my credit file. Plus i will be trying for costs/compensation for it affecting my credit rating for almost 4 years.

If anyone has any other advice on this, or figures i could use on a compensation/costs claim, feel free to chime in.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

HI, with two defaults current until Jan 2013,

I seriously doubt that you will be able to

get finance this year.

The simple fact nis that ALL lenders unless you

go to the risky subrime lenders, they are looking

at up to 6 years credit history as against the usual

3 years.

If you had not informed the ''creditor'' that the debt

was statute barred before the CCJ was awarded then

you may have problems.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yea i was thinking that brig. It's no biggie though. I know theyll fall off earlier and if i have to get a cheap vehicle, so be it. And it was impossible for me to inform the creditor that the debt was SB'd as i hadnt lived at the address it was issued at for almost 7 years.

And apps for set aside must be made ''timely'' usually within

a month I think.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thats kinda weird then. SO is it possible for me to do anything about it? Or just stick it out until it falls off?

Thats kinda weird then. SO is it possible for me to do anything about it? Or just stick it out until it falls off?

In this situation you would be subjected to the judge lottery, 1 may see it as ok to set aside, but may give leave to make a further claim, or another may allow the set aside without leave, or again just say

that you should have done it earlier,let it drop off is my opinion, less expensive too.

Alright. Guess i'll have to take it on the chin this time :| I'm still gonna find out which lowlife DCA managed to gain the judgement though.

SO i had the info back from Northampton today. The CCJ was obtained by Capquest on behalf of littlewoods finance. Now, i know 100% i have NEVER had any dealings at all with littlewoods finance. I suspect its what theyve been trying to call me about recently.

When was judgement entered, and was it judgement

by default through Northampton, also to which address

were the documents served.??

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email

Please see the contact details for the claimant below as requested.

Claimant name: CAPQUEST INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Solicitor name: HL LEGAL AND COLLECTIONS SOLS (1648)

Contact Telephone: 01527 586 517 Ref:

Details of Claim:

PART ONLY OF MONIES DUE UNDER REGULATED CREDIAGREEMENT NUMBER X5921038 BETWEEN ICG (LITTLEWOODS FINANCE CO LTD) AND THE DEFENDANT WHICH WAS ASSIGNED TO THE CLAIMANT ON THE AGREEMENT TERMINATED UPON THE DEFENDANT(S) FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT AND/OR THE STATUTORY NOTICE OF DEFAULT SERVED BY ICG (LITTLEWOODS FINANCE CO LTD) THE CLAIMANT SEEKS INTEREST PURSUANT TO SECTION 69 OF THE COUNTY COURTS ACT 1984 AT THE RATE OF 8% PER ANNUM FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE CONTINUING AT THE DAILY RATE OF 0.07 ANY PAYMENTS OR QUERIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE CLAIMANT ON: 0870 0843533 (PHONE) OR 0870 084 2570 (FAX) OR EMAIL: [email protected]

The documents were supposedly served to the address i moved out from in 2001. Thats all the info i have from it.

I just find it curious that its only registered on my Equifax report but not the other two as well.

Edited by renegadeimp

Some creditors only report on one CRA.

Data is not shared between the agencies.

Gotcha. Cheers Brig.