style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm sure that RLP won't hold back and that they will tell all of their clients about the Oxford County Court judgment.

After all, RLP would want to make sure that their clients know the whole story so that they make rational decisions about their shoplifting policy and their brand and reputation management policy.

However, just in case the message doesn't get through, why doesn't everyone tweet them the result and also post it up on their Facebook walls?

If you know the identities of twitter accounts or facebook pages of RLP clients then tweet them politely and also post to their walls and post the account names or urls here.

You can mention @real_CAG so that we get a copy

@TKMaxx_UK

@UKTesco

@DebenhamsRetail

@cristobel75 - Prof Joshua Bamfield at the Centre For Retail Research, the man who originally founded RLP. Whilst he no longer has any connection to RLP since La Lambert took over, he's still an influential figure in the world of retail.

I do not have a Twitter, nor would I know what to do with it if I had one, but I hope others will let Josh know what's happening to his erstwhile baby.

Don't forget that RLP use a DCA to try to collect debts that don't exist.

@CreditTodayUK

Given the vast nature of the internet, Court Anonymity Orders can be somewhat pointless.

I wonder if the Retailer's name will end up getting mentioned. They are certainly thanking themselves for applying for it right now, I bet!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see that Prof Bamfield's site still hasn't reported the case. Odd, that, since he brought civil recovery to the UK, and posits his Centre for Retail Research (actually a commercial enterprise rather than an independent academic outfit), and himself as Subject Matter Experts on retail crime.

So has anyone been tweeting them all?

If you want to tweet them a short url then use this one - http://cag.tw/13pt

Other than clicking on a retweet button, I dont actually know how to tweet someone :-(

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D