Esa tribuneral tomorrow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have my tribunal tomorrow in Liverpool. I have 2 prolapsed discs in my spine and osteoarthritis in both my knees. I have received a letter from the courts saying further evidence for my appeal, I went to CAB for help anyway they have also sent me some other womens personal medical records with all her details on.(should i mention this tomorrow?)

There is mistakes on the medical report from atos at lot of things are incorrect or i didn't say.

thanks

Hello there.

In the time you have left, you could draw up a document that highlights all the mistakes in the Atos report and hand it to the DWP clerk [if that's still who attends] and ask if they can hand it to the panel, with apologies for it being last minute.

I'll post up a link to the forum sticky with the template document and a description of my own tribunal and Bookworm's in case you haven't been to a tribunal before. I hope the information helps.

Please try to put something in writing to summarise the problems, I think it will help to focus the minds of the panel. Mine were polite and fair and believed what I said about my state of health.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I think I have won got another 6 points so my total is 15. I have been placed into the work related group. I don't know what that means. Does this mean I will still get paid for a length of time them it will stop?.

I'm just glad its over it was a daunting experience.

Well done you for going through with it, I know what a relief it is afterwards.

If your score is definitely 15, then you continue to get ESA. There's another thread here about the WRAG, I'm not sure there is a fixed time period, but it might be connected with whether you get contribution based or income based ESA. Do you know which by any chance?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum