For The Hell of It

rosebutton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Greetings all,

Longstanding MBNA credit card profit centre here, agreed token payment of £1 monthly :violin:

Sent CAG SAR, proved receipt at MBNA's proper address more than one month ago, less than one week before 40 days are expired.

Sent CAG request for CCA, proved receipt at MBNA's proper address more than one month ago. 12+2 days expired over a week ago.

No response at all to either, should I send another template from CAG next ?

And or any additional action ?

Debt allegedly sold on at an unknown point in the last four months ;

MBNA sent me an undated letter stating they'd "decided to sell the outstanding credit card debt and have "transferred ownership",there is no statement that MBNA have in fact sold the debt based on the words used, the quotes are the relevant statements of that letter.

I responded by letter that as there was no proper notice of default, or intention to sell the contract MBNA is in breach of contract and should remedy its failings.

No response except acknowledgement of receipt.

Have continued to make token monthly payment to MBNA.

Any advice welcome anything I can do to end their stonewalling of my requests ?

And or to fulfill their part of the contract ?

For The Hell of It :mad2:

Edited by rosebutton
easier comprehension + timeline

Hi rose

This is typical MBNA. You might send account in dispute letter just so you can quote it some future DCA. If they have sold it then some bandit will appear demanding monies and you can ask them for relevant documentation. I see no harm in maintaining token payments whilst things ferment as long as they are merely tokens.

Good luck; fortunately MBNA has sold mine on; I'm obviously more deliquent than you.:-)

love

vic

PS Welcome to CAG.