Sic vis pacem, para bellu

Ripped of online - ** REFUND RECEIVED **

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2745 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Warning about this company http://www.cookingtime.co.uk. I ordered a knife set from them cost £120. The knife set was never delivered to ME or my home. I own a flat in a mansion block, so the delivery company left the knives with a near buy shop WTF. No one informed me ! I called cooktime.co.uk they failed to take responsibility.

After some heated emails( they said oh we delivered it, yes to the wrong address) they promised to refund the money but then failed to thus I am out £120...... I am now going to post this all over the internet to warn people about this company. Please feel free to re post.

Share your experiences if you have been ripped of by a online shop.

Contact the method of payment you used and do a chargeback.

The retailer are at fault here, they should be refunding you and then making a claim with the couirer.

Sounds like a tin pot company if they act like this.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

if no luck with charge back, write to them or email stating you want a refund and give them 7 days to respond or will start legal action in small cliams.

Well done to you and raydetinu. I'll alter the thread title. :)

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum