style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

First post..So if its in the wrong section I apologize...

OK....

I purchased a car back in March 2011, HP agreement with black horse. I have had the car for 14 months all going well so far not missed a payment, however approx 6-7 weeks ago I had 2 CID officers knock at my door asking me by name.

They asked if I ever owned a Citroen C2 and still own the C4, yes I replied I part exchanged my C2 for my C4 then they asked if they could come in...

They then explained to me that they are investigating the car garage, and found that my C4 has 2 finances on the vehicle. They wanted all the paperwork/agreement etc I show them and they said to me that the paperwork the garage has is different from mine and probably different from Blackhorse's agreement.

The garage had purposely left blanks to fill in later, after I signed it, then fill in those missing blanks. Anyway he took copies etc, and said he would get back into contact with me. 2 weeks pass and I get another visit from him stating that the first finance on the car was with the same finance company as mine! Blackhorse.

For the life of me I don't know how the garage got away with it, especially with the same finance company so Blackhorse have now cancelled the first finance which just leaves mine on it. Now What I would like to know surly my agreement is null/void? and if so I wish to return the vehicle to them, how do I go about doing this?

Please advise.

Why ever would your agreement be null and void?

I suspect that the seller was a crook and got a 'stocking' loan on this car, ie as a dealer you can borrow money from a finance co. against the cars you have in stock to buy more stock (not something I ever did, i like my money to be my own)

As you are the consumer and bought the car in good faith you get good title to it and keep it... surely a better outcome than losing the car?

So if the only current finance agreement on the vehicle is your agreement then it's all back as it should be and that's that: so carry on paying as usual.