style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't mis-sold.

Did you SAR the lenders as advised in your other thread?

What form did your claim for mis-selling take? Did you do a fos questionnaire.

More details needed here really.

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

ive sent a sar to the halifax and still waiting for a response its been about a month, these replies im on about are from mbna and barclaycard i sent a fos i cant remeber what i put on the fos but probably the wrong thing, what should i have put when i ticked the box on the online application or postal application

With the SAR they have 40 days to comply.

So you sent a completed fos questionnaire to MBNA and Barclaycard....did you not keep copies????

What were the reasons you gave them for the mis-sale of this PPI?

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

I think i told them that i didnt need it as i got full pay when off sick from work so wouldnt have been able to claim what should i have said (plonker me)

You can either challenge them on each point they make in the refusal letter and again re-iterate your reasons why these policies would have been useless to you, or you can pass the complaints to fos to deal with but be prepared for a long wait with fos.

Also have a read here which may give you some other reasons for the claim which you may not have thought of.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?61081-PPI-Some-Notes-for-Claimants..(1-Viewing)-nbsp

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

thanks, so if i got sick pay which i do could i claim on my ppi i didnt think i could, also i ticked the box asking for it (but wasnt told i could get it else where)

I'd approach it from the point of view that because your employment gave you more than adequate sick pay entitlement this insurance was not required and was useless to you. You would need to have a look at the T&Cs of the policy to make sure that it wouldn't ave paid out but that's not possible because I bet they were never sent to you.

In addition you have identified a further reason in that you were not told that, had you required it, this insurance was available elsewhere at a cheaper cost and indeed you were not perhaps told exactly how much this insurance was going to cost.

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions