Court Deadlines & Costs

andydd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quickie question, now on May 14th I have a court hearing for my Summary Judgment application (basically getting my freeholders claim for service charge arrears thrown out for a) Re-litigation - Abuse of Process and/or b) No prospect of Success (a technicality - All his demands are the wrong font size (S21B Landlord & Tenant Act 1985)).

Now he was supposed to send a responsde 7 days before the hearing date, Im under the impression that this means 7 clear working days, making the deadline 1st May 2012, I can then file a response to his response 3 days before (8th May) - although as he has missed deadline I have nothing respond to.

Now my summary assement of costs needs to be in 24 hours before so I assume delivering it to court and freeholders solicitor on morning of 11th May is ok.

Anyone agree with these dates ?

And also whilst summary judgment and strike outs are covered by thye fixed costs regime, ideally Im seeking my costs at LiP £18 per hour rate, anything I can do to persuede judge to use summary assesment instead of fixed costs ?

Andy