esa, wrag to support group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have recently won my appeal and have been moved into the support group from the wrag, but 3 weeks before my appeal i filled in the forms for my next assessment, will they still want to reassess me after the tribunal decision??

thanks and regards

d

hi i have recently won my appeal and have been moved into the support group from the wrag, but 3 weeks before my appeal i filled in the forms for my next assessment, will they still want to reassess me after the tribunal decision??

thanks and regards

d

As far as I am aware that is usually the case, the assesment schedule is pretty much independent of the appeals.

They almost certainly will still want to assess you. You should also be prepared to only be put in the WRAG group again; a lot of peope are having to re-appeal, as atos seem to take no account of tribunal decisons.

• 1 month later...

thanks and regards

d

Hi there,

My mother who has suffered from long-term depression and has more recently been diagnosed with psychotic depression was invited to attend a work-focused interview at our local jobcentre.

We have been told that my mother has been put into the 3 month WRAG category. We have been advised to appeal the decision, but the adviser still had to make a referral to the Work Programme nontheless.

Prior to this interview with a personal adviser we have had no correspondence since attending the medical assessment with ATOS last November to inform us of an outcome.

I am now trying to compile a case for Appeal that my mother should be on moved from the WRAG category to the Support Group category, however, I am very unsure as to where to start building up my mothers case.

Since you have gone through a similar process successfully, I would be grateful if you (or anyone else on this forum) could advise appropriately.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

K

Hello there and thank you for the plug, d4g. :)

A word of caution though. The sticky is for appealing against being denied ESA at all, although I think the template letter could help.

I hope someone [maybe Nystagmite?] knows where to find the descriptors for the 2 groups.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum