Had an Accident at work now gross misconduct need urgent advice!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well to be honest.... in my experience these things normally go all the way to the top. The honest and best way to to this would be to ask to speak to your local CID. They would get a search warrant and seize record, disposal of records would constitute a criminal offence so best not let them know until Plod knocks on the door.

Of course you may not be comfortable with that but as said earlier... head parapet... no easy route when taking them on.

No dont do that its basically blackmail and could jepordise your claim, keep exactly to the law and be squeaky clean and get a good lawyer who will take these jokers to the cleaners for you.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Hi Everyone, I Dont seem to be getting anywhere!

Went to citizens advice yesterday and was told someone would call me today]

3pm still no call....

So i called them..

After 30 minutes of me explaining everything except the Fraud situation as its a separate issue the woman at the solicitors said someone will speak to me.

This guy gave me a longwinded explanation and basically told me that because I had used the fuel and didnt say in my contract that I could (it doesnt say i cant either) use it in my own car then something about i am not being discriminated against.

I honestly as this stage feel like going to an Mp or something as i feel really strongly about this.

Surely there are mitigating circumstances as to why i put fuel in my own car and not theirs? For gods sake Id rather use a new car that isnt mine than put miles on my own??????

The other factor is that if i do indeed go to the meeting on Tuesday then surely im fit enough to go to work?

I have serious IBS and a leg injury granted the leg is a lot better now but i still struggle, But during any given day I cannot leave the house during the morning as this makes it worse!

The letter from the company states that If i do not go , then it states "failure to attend , without good reason could result in the hearing being held, and a decision being taken ,in your absence"

Need advice from someone who knows exactly what they are talking about as this is really stressing me out!

Hello again.

I don't normally disagree with the CAB, but I don't know if they've helped you very much.

I don't mean to be contentious, but you're up to 28 posts on the forum now and I'm not sure how you're going to decide whether someone here 'knows exactly what they're talking about'.

Are you not happy with the advice you've had here?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

yes so far I am thankyou as you have been a great help, Just making sure that before I proceed with anything that im doing the right thing as far a my legal rights are concerned! it was the CAB who refered me to a seperate employment law firm.

To be fair geordie..... if you have any doubts as to what anyone on here is telling you, you should ignore it all and go and pay for legal advice from a solicitor. HB is right suggesting that advice you have been told is not right is slightly offensive.

None of us can give definitive advice because we only ever get one viewpoint and state what we think from what you say. The trouble is that OP's (you) have varying levels of knowledge of the law and procedure and also varying health situations too. Some have the will to fight others not.

Generally, things are pretty bad by the time we hear things and so say it as we see it. You need to make one decision really whether to fight or not and if you decide to fight then you just have to believe that you will get some sort of good advice to progress it. Otherwise fade away and move on. No easy way when you take them on.