style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I phoned littlest odd disputing extra care insurance premiums and they advised that they would respond by 2nd may. Today I have phoned them for an update but they are asking me more questions about my circumstances in 2009 when I am claiming from. I advised that I was informed sale of policy was mandatory however they are saying I ticked a box online and purchased it. They have said of I want to answer questions about my circumstances at the time of sale they will hold off there decision and review again today. I can't remember what I did in 2009 what do I say

Hi I phoned littlest odd disputing extra care insurance premiums and they advised that they would respond by 2nd may. Today I have phoned them for an update but they are asking me more questions about my circumstances in 2009 when I am claiming from. I advised that I was informed sale of policy was mandatory however they are saying I ticked a box online and purchased it. They have said of I want to answer questions about my circumstances at the time of sale they will hold off there decision and review again today. I can't remember what I did in 2009 what do I say

First of all, stay off the phone. This needs to be done in writing. I remember a while back someone on the forum mentioning that the payment protection box was pre-ticked and people missed it. I cannot remember if it was SD.

I am a little confused though. You say they said it was mandatory yet they are saying you applied online. If you applied online, there would be no-one to say it was mandatory??

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

They keep phoning me today as they have to get there decision out. I phoned them in march to make the claim. I said that it was mandatory the insurance and that's why it was taken out. They then wrote to me in April sayin they would respond by 2nd may. I spoke with them today and they said they hadn't sent the response out but could they ask me some questions and they can get a decision out askin me of I was workin or on benefits in 2009.