wheresmyhairgone

Creation Finance Store Card PPI ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2255 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I have now received details for my wifes store card account with creation finance dating back to 2001.

I have had a look around the Creation Finance Forum and can not find any threads about reclaiming PPI from them ( or at least any threads that have come to a conclusion).

My question is should i try and cliam this back?

I have read some threads were it states that they had to chase the underwriters of the insurance but them threads never came to a conclusion.

if you can prove it being mis sold claim it,i have just won ppi claim with them plus the 8% fos rate so go for it

just to bring this post back from the dead, I too paid ppi (which I didn't even know I had ) on several HP purchases. creation aren't signed up to the normal guidelines and Aviva don't want to know (underwriters). has anyone had any joy with ppi from creation??