Going to be in deep trouble ! Had a TAx Credit check letter

Completefool
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi shadow

Iam not saying this in any way to make it sound what i have done is the Tax Credits responsibility in anyway what soever.. It all my fault and in a perfect world people could be trusted.. But dont you agree that their system of Tax Credit application and enewal is absolutely crazy and open to so much either Fraud or mistake or just down right lazy people not giving correct information at the right time... they must be in such a mess !!!

I totally agree Completefool its one big mess , david cameron will be rubbing his hands together when we all start paying it back .

The fact so many ppl have done the same as me is in a way a relief because they cant take us all to court can they ill lose my job and they will get nothing back.

Im a IDIOT and i hold my hands up fully .

Im getting no support from him but my mom has tried to help me . I would die if ppl found out :(

Im keeping my fingers crossed for u all

Hi shadow

Yes i agree but they still going to make losses in the Billions !!! I have been a complete idiot also and am so scared as i have not replied as yet to them and certaily cant bring myself to speak to them !!! That sounds terrible as i have to face up to it , but i will and sort my self emoloyment out etc... I have told no one My family would die if i told them this .. My mum is a widow as my Dad died recently and i could never give her the stress .. she already has enough to worry about as both my brother and sister suffer from mental illness... I cant even bring myself to tell my bf at this point we about to move into our first home together and he also wants us to get married ...I have been through terrible divorce in past and years of abuse from my ex... I just think i have f****d up so so so bad !!!

I hope your situation works out and i have seen some of your posts.. You have replied to Tax Credits have you not ??

I seriously think that if you get your affairs in order now, and then see what happens. It will not be that bad as they have treated 1000's of people like this now and they need to get their own house in order. Chill out and sort it out !

God mate u dont need this stress , i have wrote to them after numerous calls and i spoke to a vile women who promised a call bk from my case worker but nothing . I explained in the letter why i hadnt declared change and i was stupid and naive and would like the matter resolved . I couldnt bring myself to speak to them i was scared to be honest . I would go to CAB get advice on what to write to them and they will even write it for you if you want . John u r so right but if she is anything like me she will be to scared to . Thank god i found this forum and got support and advice and was not judged for being a idiot .

If my exes family knew or my work i would die . I understand where ur coming from luv . Speak to CAB over the phone first and see what they say . I promise you now on my kids life they will not in any way judge you they are there to help u x

Wish i could help u with urs but im thick when it comes to that type of thing ... well seems i have no brains really doesnt it after my stupidity lol

Thank you shadow....

I have tried the CAB and cant get through this morning.. I am appointing accountant but do want the CAB'S advice on replying to letter also.... I am just going to try answer their questions as best i can..and hope i can just get it sorted .... This forum is really great and helps to calm you down it the un known also that makes you panic and the fact that i been a fool and down right lazy.... I guess i should be judged but i just want to protect my kids and family and bf.......

Thats right both of u this site has saved me from going nuts , reading about what real ppl who have also made mistakes did and sometimes the outcome .

No judgement s made or negative comments just good old fashioned advice . Thx guys

Hi mate

Good luck mate i know its hard and the waiting now my letter has gone is horrendous , i dont think ill cope at work tomorrow ...

My fingers r crossed for u all and hopefully sharing info can in some way help each other to think clearly cuz i know i would of been out of my mind without finding this site lol

• 3 years later...