our friends wescot now MKDP old goldfish barclaycard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did you get your cra file?

dx

Yes I did get the cra file, it shows that they now dealing with the account in question. Is there anything else I should note from the cra file? I have to tell you they have me worried just now as they say they will enter into no new correspondence.

Regards Benjamin

what is the default date please

and when did you last pay

as for enter into correspondance..blimey..

wait till they say we MIGHT take you to court...

thats what DCA's rely on ...threats and fear.

no paperwork no money!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what is the default date please

and when did you last pay

as for enter into correspondance..blimey..

wait till they say we MIGHT take you to court...

thats what DCA's rely on ...threats and fear.

no paperwork no money!

dx

The default date was the 27th of July 2011. the last point at which I paid was some 15months ago again I would be grateful for any help.

Regards Benjamin

what is a card years oldf still doing showing>

were you still using it at some point

goldfish was HFC then it was taken over by morgan stanley then barclays.

whats the take out date on the file

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what is a card years oldf still doing showing>

were you still using it at some point

goldfish was HFC then it was taken over by morgan stanley then barclays.

whats the take out date on the file

dx

The answer is no I was not still using it and the take out date shown on the file is 7/8 1997 the last time I will have used in would be some 3 years ago.

yea that date talies

ok they will need the ORIGINAL SIGNED HFC AGREEMENT

to enforce this

unless you signed another agreement during one of the transfers.

dx

and they

Hi BB,

Re your reply in post #24, if MK are now the owners of the debt, then they must supply you with a copy of the credit agreement to show that they have the correct document to pursue payment.

I'd respond to them saying that, unless they supply the original credit agreement as per your CCA request, you will not pay them. Mention that the original credit agreement will be needed for any enforcement action and a reconstruction will not suffice.

If BC or MK haven't supplied a Notice of Assignment, ask for this too.

Then wait to see what action they're prepared to take.

:wink:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I seem to be having my usual problems doing things correctly. I just tried to reply to the thread asking what I should consider doing, I wrote to MKDP on the 22nd of last month, they have replied telling me that as I have not taken up their offer of help, ect, they are passing the matter on for consideration by another part of their company for litigation. They have not replied to the issues I have raised with them, like the cca request and credit agreement, they have not replied about assignment, I want to go back to them and say that they have not addressed the issues I have raised with them and until they do, I will not enter into further correspondence with them, I also thought it might help if I sent a further copy of the letter dated the 22nd.

Again I would be grateful for any help,

Yours BB

Write back to MKDP and quote HSBC v Carey, Waksman Judgment, paragraph 234 (4) which states that where an agreement has been varied a copy of the original agreement must be supplied. (Obviously every time they change the interest rate they have varied the agreement.)

Tell them that under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 they must advise you if they have the original alleged credit agreement, and that they are equally under an obligation to let you know if they hold no such agreement.

Tell them you will be forwarding their response to OFT and FOS.

Hello all,

Once again I am grateful for the help that I have received, I do not have pay pal, is there an account that my partner or I could donate to, it will not be a huge amount but we would like to donate something for the peace of mind and invaluable information this site provides.

Many Many thanks

B B

benjamin, just pm me the amount with your account number and details and i will give you the account number to deposit in. :)

Edited by Ford

Hello all,

Once again I am grateful for the help that I have received, I do not have pay pal, is there an account that my partner or I could donate to, it will not be a huge amount but we would like to donate something for the peace of mind and invaluable information this site provides.

Many Many thanks

B B

Hi BB

Please check your PM inbox in 5 mins.

Many thanks

ims :-)

I didn't know you were running the Nigerian get rich quick scheme, Ford. :-)

How many millions do you want to deposit in my account? You will be letting me keep at least £5m of it, won't you?

:) with all the call centre/data info being passed/sold overseas! its alot easier now! i'll give you half :)

Edited by Ford

• 2 months later...

I have just recieved a letter from Moorcroft, they tell me that they act on behalf of Lloyds, this I find confusing as Lloyds have told me that they have transferred the account to Moorcroft, strangely they have also asked me if I deny liability. Lloyds could not provide a copy of the credit aggreement when I made a cca request,therefore I have asked Moorcroft to supply the document.

I did not understand the banter between Daniella and Ford,that is why I did not reply, but if there is a method to send a cheque from my wifes account I will gladly do it, if that is not possible then can I send a postal order. The help I have recieved has allowed this family to sleep at night and I am extremely grateful for it. I would not like anyone in this group to feel that my offer is not genuine.

Moorcroft have told me that they are advising their client, I have recieved correspondence from IAC, Wescot and now these people, none of the others could provide the credit agreement that I requested. If anyone can help it would be appreciated, I completely understand if no more help can be given to me if cannot find a way to donate to you.

Regards Benjamin

don't worry about the donation at present

sounds like this Lloyds debt is on a phishing list.

might be better to start splitting these debts off to their own threads

it'll get might confusing once sar paperwork starts to roll in

dx

and they

Apologies about our joke. Ford had in jest asked for your account number and there is a try-on, for want of a better word, where you receive an email from someone saying they have a huge amount of money in Nigeria and they need to get it out of the country and the banking officials there are corrupt. Therefore they send out random emails asking for someone to help them by allowing their British bank to be used for the transfer, and in return they'll receive a big percentage of the money. Some people have actually fallen for this and had their bank accounts cleared out.

We were not making light of your thread in anyway, and I'm really sorry if you thought that.

You don't have to donate to CAG to receive help. That is not how it works. Help here is freely given and I myself can only afford to give infrequently so I try to help on the threads. I am sorry if our silly joke implied that.

You say you have replied to Moorcroft, so wait and see what they say.

Hi DX, and Daniella,

no offence was taken by me, I hoped that I had not upset you,

I find this site is more use to me than any doctors pill,

I have supplied the fee to Moorcroft and made a CCA request,

I also have a letter from Lloyds which states that they have transferred the account to Moorcroft.

Is it best to wait to see what their next move is?

With regard to any SAR request,

can I wait until Moorcroft reply to my CCA request.

We were not making light of your thread in anyway, and I'm really sorry if you thought that.

You hadn't upset us at all, and I'm just so sorry if we confused you by our joke.

ditto

Hi BB,

Please be assured, all posters here get all the help we can offer regardless of whether you donate or not.

Did you get the PM that Ims21 mentioned in post #40. If so, you can donate if and when you are able.

Wait for Moorcroft to confirm whether they have a credit agreement.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)