Lombard Direct PPI *** SUCCESS ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been helping my mum with a claim for mis sold ppi from a loan that she had with lombard direct

we sent off a covering letter and the ombudsmans claim form and she received a reply back off lombard dated the 13th Feb 2012

saying that her claim was being investigated(no time limit was mentioned) we received this letter on the 16th February 2012

and now at present i believe that the time limit is 8 weeks for investigation into a ppi complaint so we are now at 10 weeks today and she has not yet had a reply.

Is she best giving them a ring to see what is going on followed up with a letter do they have to adhere to the 8 weeks guidelines.

Advice welcomed please

TTS

Hi , Personally i would call them , and call them ....it worked for me in my successful claim with HBOS , i think these companies are well bogged down with the sheer volume of complaints

Im sure there is a letter to send and others will be along to advise you on that

Best of luck

regards

rs

Nothing wrong with calling them and making a pest of yourself.

You can also write to them telling them that they are beyond the 8 weeks and therefoer if they do not repay you within, say, 14 days the matter will be taken to the fos

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

• 4 weeks later...

ok just an update

phoned up lombard for my mum they told use that an offer letter had been sent out in early April

however mum has received nothing

they were going to send out another one but there is about a month delay in getting them out

my mum was just amazed that they had upheld her claim ( she has no faith ) lol

yesterday the offer letter dated 3rd April appeared at my mums

they have offered her around £2750 and it is £15.00 more than my calculations

she is well happy but they have deducted tax 20%

yet she does not pay tax as she is not working and her pension does not start till jan 2013 how can she claim this back.

Thanks

TTS :wink:

Hi

This is good news then....well done and congratulations on your win. :whoo:

As far as the tax goes, she will need to contact HMRC and arrange for a refund direct from them if she is not a taxpayer.

Let us know when you get the loot and we will update the thread title for you.

Regards

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Will do ims21 and thanks to CAG another sucess hopefully i can get her to make a donation as i have got another 2 claims to do for her so will start seperate threads for these.

Well happy for her because she left it to late with the bank charges and lost out.

Thanks to everyone on this great site loads of info on here to help you out who needs claims companies !!

Thanks

TTS :-D

We're happy to be able to help.

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Hello, do you happen to have the address you used for your mum's Lombard Direct ppi claim? I found an address in Bristol...wasn't sure if it's the correct address.

Lombard Direct

PPI Customer Concerns Unit/Bristol

The Royal Bank of Scotland

PO Box 833

4th Floor Trinity Quay

Bristol BS99 5TY

thank you very much in advance. I too am working on this for my mum.

Regards.

QUOTE=trying to save;3839273]Will do ims21 and thanks to CAG another sucess hopefully i can get her to make a donation as i have got another 2 claims to do for her so will start seperate threads for these.

Well happy for her because she left it to late with the bank charges and lost out.

Thanks to everyone on this great site loads of info on here to help you out who needs claims companies !!

Thanks

TTS :-D

Hi Sworsham

Tha address that we have for lombard is

RBS

PPI Customer Concerns Team Retail Compliance

5th Floor

1 Hardman Boulevard

Manchester

M3 3AQ

0161 755 6890 they are open 8.00am - 5.00pm mon - fri

Hope that this helps and all the best with your claim

TTS :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi lombard have not been that bad to deal with although my mum is still waiting for her cheque which when we rang last week she was told it had been sent 2nd class on that monday so as soon as it is here i will update this thread.

TTS

Hi just an update my mum's cheque arrived this morning

and has been paid in

just need to get her tax back now as RBS have taken 20% off her at source which i believe i can do by using a R85 form.

This has come at the right time for her as she does not get he pension till early next year and things were getting a bit tight.

Many thanks for all the great advice on here,

hopefully mum will make a donation to the site could someone update the thread title for me.

Have just posted another 2 claims for her so will start new threads.

Many Thanks

Excellent news.

Congratulations :whoo:

I'll change the thread title to reflect your success.

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Hi just an update my mum's cheque arrived this morning and has been paid in just need to get her tax back now as RBS have taken 20% off her at source which i believe i can do by using a R85 form.

This has come at the right time for her as she does not get he pension till early next year and things were getting a bit tight.

Many thanks for all the great advice on here, hopefully mum will make a donation to the site could someone update the thread title for me.

Have just posted another 2 claims for her so will start new threads.

Many Thanks

Great stuff, funny how good news is infectious and has put a smile on my face this morning.

Master Sun SAID:

Ultimate Excellence Lies Not in Winning Every Battle

But In Defeating the Enemy Without Ever Fighting.8-)

well done

can i just ask

was this the RBS loanguard she had?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...