Employemnt tribuneral reply - individual saying not director - so unfounded case?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Just after a quick bit of help hopefully.

I am in the process of an employment tribuneral claim - for redundacy, holiday pay and all that stuff.

But after submitting the claim, the person i was submitting it against has come back and said that they are not the director of the company and so the claim is void/ is nothing to do with them?

In short:

My boss (the person who hired me, and paid me and who all communication ever went through), came to my house and stated that they were retiring and that all work was transferring under tupe

However tupe in not happeneing in this instance, i am being made redundant, hence the claim.

All communication was done with my boss, and all correspondences on all letter heads throughout my emplyment have had his address on (home address, and sometimes his name and some times the company name).

I have never contacted anyone else in the company, and never had any other address than his home address, where all business was done.

He has turned around and said that the head office is actually elsewhere (unknown to me, and never on any letters etc..) and that the director of the compnay is someone else (his son and wife), and so this case against him is unfounded......

Where do i go from here?

Can i pursue the case against an individual, whom i beleived to own the company, and who due to his (and his alone) retirement is meaning that my job is redundant.

Does it make any difference to my case that he says he is not the director

To make things even more complicated, in the 6 years i have worked for this man/ company, the name has changed 3 times.

When i originally joined the company, it was called X, and the director was the man i call boss.

It changed its name, to company Y (and i was told name alone, and no other changes to terms and conditions etc.. was taking place).. Company Y has the same boss, as above

It then changed its name again (this time i got no notification at all, only checking my payslips i saw the name changed), this company Z has a different director to the boss i am taking to tribuneral

Can anyone shed any light as to what would be a good direction for me to go in, to reply to the tribuneral, against the man i beleive was my boss, who is refuting that he is the company director

Even though his retiring means the company is disbanding?

Hello there, I hope the guys can help you.

I don't know if this will help them to advise you, but do you have a contract of employment please?

And have you submitted an ET1 to the tribunals service?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi there ,

thanks for the reply.

I have filed the ET1 claim and then person whom its against has replied (and i received that reply to it today - stating they are not the director and so refute the claim)

I have a contract of employment, signed by myself and my 'boss' on behalf of the company (company X)

I didnt get a new contract when the compnay changed its name to company Y or Z (i was never informed about Z at all) - if this makes any diffenrence

The only contact i have had with any of the 'company' under 3 different names'has been through this man, and his home address.

Thanks

You can check the company at http://companycheck.co.uk/ at the bottom of the page it will list the directors.

When you enter the company name if it has 'Ltd' in the name sometimes it won't recognise it & you have to enter 'limited'.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT